From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Patrick Coomans
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 6:05 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW1] New worm on the road?

Just an idea, but why not create a public blacklist with "persistent" unpatched web servers who re-propagate the Code Red and Nimda-style of worms over and over again  -  style orbs.org ??

Then all ISP's could use this blacklist to block all outgoing http from those servers.

Maybe this already exists and I am not aware of it.

Patrick
Happy Apache-user