RE: [FW1] New worm on the road?

On Mon, 24 Sep 2001, enash wrote:

>Only if every admin in the world understood Unix.  If I were an NT admin I
>would go to the book store and pick up a book on Unix then convince the
>"brass" to switch.

Unfortunately this quickly becomes a religious issue.  For example,
in our environement we had reliable Apache servers on Unix that were
replaced by NT (subsequently 2000) boxes running IIS.  I had no vote.
Our boss is a MS bigot.  I think we're fortunate that only one of our
IIS boxes got sick and had to be rebuilt.

--
Shane Castle             | "Perfection, then, is finally achieved, not
Boulder County Info Svcs | when there is nothing left to add, but when