Re: [FW1] Esafe 3.0 which files to backup ?

One file... it's simple:

In the GUI Interface do this:

-Select the menu header "File"
-Select the menu item "Save Configuration..."
-In the "Save Configuration" dialog box give a name
 and select a place to put the saved configuration file
 save saved.ini

To restore it:
-Select the menu header "File"
-Select the menu item "Load Configuration>"
-Select the menu item "Replace Current Configuration"
-In the "Load Configuration" dialog box point to the
 previously saved file say saved.ini

That's it.