RE: [FW1] New worm on the road?

Hi -

I'm not on a 12.1 release anyhow, but thanks all the same!  My fundamental issue is that I when using various URI filters in CP it kills lots of my normal user traffic. I am very specific in my URI's, but yet things like the Netscape homepage won't come up and I get that "Access denied at FW-1 <fwname>.    BTW - how do I change that message?
I need to get a clean rule in there that won't mess with normal wanted traffic or make my phones ring off the wall with "the internet is down" calls.. I'm using the one right off the checkpoint website  (sk7473) but am going to have to keep tweaking it until I can find some happy medium..

Thanks,

Joe

>>> "Lars Troen" <[email protected]> 09/24/01 03:24AM >>>
Joe,
This might not be such a good idea (depending on the trafic at your site).
This is *very* cpu intensive and might make your router unstable.

Lars