From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of
Francisco Cabral
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2001 12:36 AM
To: Fw-1-Mailinglist (E-mail)
Subject: [FW1] License question

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me if you need different software subscriptions for a
"normal" FW module and a 3DES one? We have the software subscription for the
original FW module and later on we bought the 3DES ecncryption module. I
tried to register on Checkpoint web site to download the updates using the
CK of the management 3DES license but couldn't get access to the VPN+Strong
section. Tried registering with the CK of the firewall modules but same
thing.

Do I need to buy a separate software subscription for different encryption
levels? Thank you in adavnce.

Regards,

Francisco Cabral