Re: [FW1] Nimda virus

My Checkpoint vendor sent me this yesterday.   Maybe it will help.

Elisabeth

> Here is a link to some information on how to reconfigure your Check Point
firewall to minimize the effects of Nimda.

> http://support.checkpoint.com/public/publisher.asp?hotid=sk7473

                    [email protected]
                    Sent by:                                   To:
                    [email protected]        [email protected]
                    kpoint.com                                 cc:
                                                               Subject:     [FW1] Nimda virus

                    09/19/2001 10:11 PM

Hi all,

I have heard there is a rule you can put in to block the Nimda virus.  I
have
the block for the code red worm and am wondering if anyone knows what rule
need to put in to block Nimda. (if it can even be done)

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks