[FW1] Backup and Disaster Recovery

Greetings,

We are currently running a single firewall box. In the event of a disk failure or any other disaster; I would like to be able to re-build using our existing rule set, objects, and services. What file systems do you recommend backing up to speed up a possible rebuild or just create a fail over box?

We are currently running CheckPoint 4.1 Sp4 on Solaris 7.

Thank you for your time,

David Frank