[FW1] Problem with SecureRemote and IP behind another Firewall ( NAT )

Hi gurus again:

I configureted the access through Firewall to my internal Network with a VPN Tunnel.
It work fine if I am connect ti Internet with a Valid IP address.
But with  I try to connect to my internal Network from another network (particular network with invalid or privates IP), for example another enterprise behind a kind of firewall with NAT the Secure Remote didn`t work..

Someone have this problem?
Any ideas?

I am using IKE with Firewall-1 Password.

Regards..

Oscar E. Aviles Sandoval
Jefe de Proyecto e-Security
Cosapi Soft S.A.
We Secure the comunications on Internet
C Av. Javier Prado Este 4491 Surco
( (511) 3133200, Anexo 233. Cel: (511)  81.22606
+ [email protected]

Nota: Las tildes fueron omitidas voluntariamente para no ocasionar problemas de compatibilidad. Agradecemos su comprension.