[FW1] fw1 linux question

hiya!

I´m wondering if anyone knows checkpoints plans for supporting the 2.4
kernel?
>From what I´ve heard/experianced they only support kernels up to the
2.2.19 at the moment, and to be honest, I really can´t get any
information out of their page.. and I do mean any ;)

So have anyone of you been in contact with them and have the answer, if
and when will they support the 2.4 kernel ?

TIA
/P