RE: [FW1] SecurID and Checkpoint

Is this for Securemote/Secureclient access?  This comes straight from the
SecureKnowledge Base:

Solution: How to Implement SecurID with FireWall-1 (36.0.572)
FireWall-1 software uses the standard client library of the ACE/Server. The
FireWall-1 needs to be defined as a standard ACE UNIX Client.

UNIX :
---------
You have to prepare the FireWalled machine as a client, as per the
ACE/Server Instruction Manual, Section I-6, Prepare clients: "copy
sdconf.rec from the master's /var/ace to /var/ace directory made on the
client". The sdconf.rec file is read by the FireWall-1 software to determine
who is the ACE/Server and other parameters involving the client-server
communications.

Windows NT :
The procedure is similar. The sdconf.rec file has to be copied to
c:\Winnt\system32.

When adding new users, you need to add them both in the FireWall-1 users
database and in the SecurID server, unless you use the generic user feature
of version 3.0.

The new PIN option is supported with FireWall-1, as well as the DES version
of the SecurID protocol (in 3.0 and higher versions of FireWall-1).

Note: Using the DES version of ACE must be in conjunction with the VPN+DES
edition of FireWall-1.