[FW1] SP 5 and Stonebeat failed

Hi All!

In the morning I tried to update on one of my clusters
with the following data from Checkpoint SP 4 to SP 5:

Solaris 2.6
Checkpoint 4.1 DES + SP 4 no Hotfixes
Stonesoft Full Cluster 2.0 SP 3

I stopped the cluster with decollate the synchronisation
with the following entry in the sync.conf
cat /opt/CPfw1-41/conf/sync.conf
SyncMode=no sync

After the installation of the SP 5 Patch the Fwl Module can not
fetch the Policy from the Mgmt Station.
I rebooted twice to be sure that no other errors occurre.
But nothing worked.
Has anyone an Idee how to fix it? Or the reason for it?
A pkgrm works and the cluster was alive with SP 4 ;-)

CU
Frank

-- Frank Birkmair
Security Engineer

IZB Informatik-Zentrum Muenchen - Frankfurt am Main GmbH & Co. KG
email:  <frank (dot) birkmair (at) izb (dot) de>
phone:  +49 89 2171-28434
fax:       +49 89 2171-21699

Be aware of Big Brothers - fight against the death of privacy