[FW1] HTTP Security Server sideeffects

Hi all,

I would like to setup a HTTP Security Server on my firewalls.
I tried to block Code Red with the CheckPoint way
http://support.checkpoint.com/public/publisher.asp?hotid=a0ff902e-7d65-11d5-
97ed-080020a7af00
...and I have made a URL logging resource (matches all HTTP and logs
everything).

I have a lot of customers MS webservers behind the firewall.

2 problems:
When the request/packets leaves the firewall, the source adressis changed to
the firewalls internal interface.
Therefore, it is no longer possible to log users on from the IIS logfiles.
:-(

One of the customers is running a small webshop, and the HTTP proxy is
somehow disturbing the site.
You can browse all you want, and put stuff in the bag, but when you click
'Send order', nothing happens. :-(

Is there anywhere I can get a complete list of which sideeffects the HTTP
Security Server will generate?

Best regards
Jan