[FW1] upgrading to SP4

Hi !
We have got an upgrading problem. After installing SP4
to FW-1 4.1 SP2 working on Solaris 8, we get following
error and fw-1 isn't starting...
==============
/etc/fw.boot/fwboot: syntax error at line1: '(' unexpected
.
.
Cannot Execute binary file.
/opt/CPfw1-41/bin/fw: Exec format error
Firewall-1: failed to install
Starting ELA Proxy...

===xx======
Below you see the patchadd results, before adding patch,
we fwstopped and killed all the other processes belonging to fw-1.

thanks for any help...
:s.o

Patch number CPFWSP410004-01 has been succesfully installed.
See /var/sadm/patch/CPFWSP410004-01/log for details
Executing postpatch script
Merging Objects...
/opt/CPfw1-41/bin/fw: syntax error at line1: '(' unexpected
Merged Failed. Using default Object database.

Continuning Upgrade...
/opt/CPfw1-41/bin/fw: syntax error at line1: '(' unexpected
/opt/CPfw1-41/bin/fw: syntax error at line1: '(' unexpected
.
.
Patch packages installed:
	CPfw1-41