Re: [FW1] FW logging

Look under the $FWDIR/log directory and do a search through the fwd.elg.
My guess is that your going to see enteries to the effect of "Log server
went down", if you see this then there are connectivity problems between
the mgmt station and the remote fw's.
--
Juan Concepcion
Network Security Engineer