[FW1] Policy Editor troubles

Hello

I have a problem with Policy Editor. When I'm adding new user after
"Install" I see only "saving rules" for a while and then comes dr.Watson
with information "An application error has occured and an application error
log is being generated. FWPolicy.exe. Exception: access violation
(0xc0000005), Address: 0x004f3b4e". It has never happened before and no
changes in firewall config or system config has been made recently.
It is a FW-1 4.1 3DES encryption with no service packs, build 41437 on a
WinNT 4.0 with SP-6a (tested with SP-4 too).
Thanks in advance for your help.

Ryszard Pajak