[FW1] Failed to Load Security Policy: No Valid FM License

Hi all,

I've been reinstalling our firewall (Firewall 1 4.1 over NT 4 + SP6a) and I've a problem and a question to make you:

I cannot install the Security Policy 'cause it says I don't have a valid FM license.
I have 3 network cards installed but at the time of instalation i had only 2. The 3rd network card was installed later and added to CheckPoint configuration. When I tried to install the security policy again it said I had No valid FM License.
Before the installation of the 3rd network card, Firewall-1 installed the security policy with sucess and it was working just fine. The issue is arounf the 3rd network card but i do not know how to solve it.

I've introduced all the licenses correctly and they already worked correctly in the previous installation. At this time, does this can be solved without a reinstalation? Or a reinstalation of the FW1 can solve this?

Thanks

Mónica Pinheiro