RE: [FW1] IP address overlaps mask.

Yeah I think firewall one sucks in that respect. You can only specify ip
ranges when using NAT.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 1:51 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: [FW1] IP address overlaps mask.

I did not see that until all of you who replied to this message told me why
I got the message.

I guess I had to split the network object into several objects:

	.4.1.0	255.255.255.0
	.4.2.0	255.255.255.0
	xxx.4.3.0	255.255.255.0
	xxx.4.4.0	255.255.252.0
	xxx.4.8.0	255.255.248.0

It would have made things a lot easier if I could have used an address range
in a rule (Source=Address-range). But it seems like that isn't possible, for
some reason I can't understand.

---
Jørn Yngve Dahl-Stamnes
EDB Teamco, Trondheim