RE: [FW1] important note to OOF autorepliers

> > To encourage this, I am going to take some action.   Next
> > time I post to the list, I am going to take the email
> > addresses of everyone who sends me OOF replies and give them
> > to at least one spam source.

I posted a message recently and got 50 out of office replies and 10
non-deliveries.

Why not move the list to Yahoo groups? They have filtering that stops this
sort of thing.
Infact the groups I run off a Linux majordomo cobalt RAQ has rules to stop
out of office replies and non-delivery bounces.

This Checkpoint list is the ONLY mailing list I'm subscribed to that junk
like this happens. Until it is resolved I will not be posting again. To be
perfectly honest, from having used Firewall-1s SMTP proxy in the past and
this mailing list I do not think Checkpoint understand internet email and
SMTP properly.

Is there any value keeping this list on Checkpoint servers? From what I can
tell checkpoint themselves do not respond to mssages. Yahoo groups as well
as supressing the bounces and out of office replies maintains a searchable
web archive.

Lets move it.

-Steve