From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of
[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 5:22 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] FW Logswitch problems

Hi there,

our FW1 runs on 2 NT :( machines (Management, Firewall).  The logs of
the
firewall are stored on the management's C:\ drive (which was not our
intention).  Of couse the C:\ drive is full now and I only managed to
get
about 30MB free space.  I tried to run 'fw logswitch -d:\newlogfile' to
switch the logs to the D:\ drive which has plenty of free space.
However
every time I try this, the logswitch fails.

According to phoneboy.com this could be cause by the fact that the
Firewall
is not running as an Administrator service.  I changed it, but it has no
effect whatsoever.
What can I do to get my logging back up and running?

Thanks

Tom

at