[FW1] Telnet error: Telnetd: open /dev/ptmx......no such device

I'm running dual E250 Sun's with Solaris 2.6 and CP 4.1 sp3.  Last month on
one of the E250's I began to get the above error when I tried to telnet into
to computer.  I would reboot and everything would be ok for several minutes
or often several hours before my telnet session was again terminated.  I
have subsequently rebuilt the o/s, added the patches, added the checkpoint
firewall module and sp3.  I'm still having the same problem.

Ralph S. Vaughn
Network Technology Branch
Phone:Pager:Pin 3054206
email:   [email protected]