[FW1] remsh

List,

We are trying to enable remsh (commands) from a number of  HPUX 10.20 boxes
running oracle stuff to a HPUX 11.00 box behind our Checkpoint 1 firewall
running on Solaris. (Installed last week) Because remsh from the client
responds to port 514 and then  assigns a port number to the server that is
not static, the firewall will not allow it through. How can the firewall
respond to a dynamically assigned return port number ?  We have a bunch of
developers scripts that are now broken and they are  freaking.  (The
developers that is)

Any help ?

Tony Boucher
Mid-Range Engineering