[FW1] SecuRemote and Netgear FR314

I am trying to use the Netgear FR314 and SecuRemote client 4.1 (SP-4 Build
4185) on a Windows 2000 workstation.

I have set SecuRemote and it works fine without the FR314, but when I put
this in line, I can exchange keys with my Firewall and also browse the
remote network. If I try and use programs such as Outlook (connecting to
Exchange) or Netmeeting, they refuse to work and the FR314 log reports a
blocked port scan from my firewall gateway.

I am using IKE and have set all the encapsulation options I know but no luck
!

Anyone else overcome this problem ?