[FW1] VPN-1 to MS Windows 2000 VPN firewall. Anyone tried this?

Greetings,
    We have one company site with Checkpoint VPN-1 that we want to
connect through a VPN to another company.  The second company wants to
use the Firewall/VPN software that comes with Windows 2000 Advanced
Server.
    I haven't been able to find out much about this Microsoft Firewall.
How does it compare with VPN-1 (asking an unbiased group, I'm sure ;-)
?  Is it really a firewall, or a cheapy?
    Has anyone configured a VPN using the Windows 2000 product to
VPN-1?  If you could give me your experiences, it would really help out.

TIA,
John Schneider

* John D. Schneider   Email: [email protected] * Phone:* Lowery Systems, Inc.
* 1329 Horan                  Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are
* Fenton, MO 63026                   mine and mine alone.