RE: [FW1] Metaframe TCP Hangs, ICA connections lost... SOLUTION

Title: RE: [FW1] Metaframe TCP Hangs, ICA connections lost...
I don' t know if the detailed and a-bit-complex solution (given in my previous mail) works fine . But there seems to be a simpler way to overcome this problem:

 * Do not use winframe service at all.

 * Just create two explicit user-defined services; TCP 1494 and UDP 1604. And set them in the services part of the ICA-connections rule.

 * Re-Install everythg.

This indeed solved my problem.

Thankx for everyone' s help and interest.

PS: In my former mails, I had mentioned that this didn't help me. Yes it was true, because in my case, there are two FW' s and a VPN tunnelling between them. I had only configured everythg only on my  FW previously. Although it seemed when only I made an install, connections were broken; the same conf. had to be arranged on the other FW also. On the opposite side' s FW the service was set to anyThat caused the problem. I made them change to 2 port services for Metaframe traffic - (as I had set in my FW a long time ago).