[FW1] IP51 and CP Small Office

Hello,

I just installed a Nokia IP51 with 25 user Checkpoint Small Office.   I
installed a "local" management server from the software Checkpoint
provided.  I have a problem though.  According to the "getting started"
guide included with the IP51, it says the if the features part the
license includes a VPN (ex. DES or 3DES) then this will not work with
the IP51.  The license that was generated for me was for a 30 day eval
and includes the word 3DES in the eval.  I did notice this, but I
figured that it would be no big deal because of the fact that this was
an eval.  Well, when I try to push policy, it gives me "no license for
firewall module".  Can anybody let me know if my reasoning about the
wrong license is incorrect?  I was supposed to have this thing up and
running on Saturday and about 8 hours of trying various things, nothing
seemed to work.

Thanks,

Aeon