From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 5:17 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Changing TCP Session Timeouts

Hello,
I'm looking for comments on the performance effects and security concerns
of increasing the TCP Session Timeout in the Policy Properties.  I have one
group of user's that want the value increased so that they won't have to log
back into their application after lengthy periods of inactivity e.g. lunch
breaks or extended meetings.

Thanks in advance,

Ken

the system manager at [email protected].