RE: [FW1] Nokia HA solution

Idan,

In this case you will need:
- Two Nokia Boxes (actually you can use different IP models if you want to,
remember its only failover.)
- Two Checkpoint Licenses (with same features)
- Two or more switches or hubs depending your network diagram scheme to be
able to make firewall fail-over.

Thats all becasue VRRP is free on Nokia Boxes.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Andres Velazquez <[email protected]>
Security Manager
CCSA & CCSE

NextGen Internet
Latin America Headquarters
Mexico City, Mexico
http://www.nextgeninter.net
     "We Analyze, Protect and Develop E-Solutions for You"