[FW1] SecuRemote Problem behind Linksys BEFSR41 Router

Title: SecuRemote Problem behind Linksys BEFSR41 Router

I am also having problems getting SecuRemote client behind this router to connect to FW1 4.1.  I am currently on SP2, do I need to upgrade to SP4.  I have followed all the instructions for setting this up on Checkpoint's site, and from this list.  I am using the most current client on the SecuRemote side.  My user is actually able to connect to firewall and gets prompt to authenticate.  However, he gets a message that there is "No Common Authentication Method with Firewall". I also get a similar message in IKE Log...."no common authentication methods between myself and peer".  I have checked both the firewall object's IKE properties and the user's properties to ensure that the authentication is set to "VPN1 and FW1 password authentication".  Both are set correctly.

Jeff, would the registry changes you posted earlier this week help this issue, or am I missing something else.  I am very close to getting this working and would appreciate any help!

Donna Jackson, MCSE
Network Manager
Shark Technology, Inc.
Email: [email protected]