Re: [FW1] Intall the same policy in two firewall modules

Try 'fw putkey' on the management server and the firewall module.

If still fail, check the file $FWDIR/lib/control.map on the FW module.
Make sure that the encryption method specified on the FW module
is the same as that on the Management Server. The encryption
method is either 'skey' or 'fwa1'.

Regards,

Kenneth Yip