[FW1] Firewall Rulebase Best Practices

Guys,

I am currently looking for Checkpoint Rulebase best practices.  Basically documents that describe importance of certain rules over others and information on different Policy properties in Checkpoint Firewall.  Please point me to right links or help me with your own experiences.

Thank you,

Anurag Bhartiya

Information in this message reflects current market conditions and

is subject to change without notice. It is believed to be reliable,

but is not guaranteed for accuracy or completeness. Details provided

do not supersede your normal trade confirmations or statements. Any

product is subject to prior sale. CIBC World Markets Corp, its affiliated

companies, and their officers or employees, may have a position in or

make a market in any security described above, and may act as an

investment banker or advisor to such. Although CIBC World Markets

Corp. is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of Canadian Imperial

Bank of Commerce ("CIBC"), it is solely responsible for its contractual

obligations. Any securities products recommended, purchased, or

sold in any client accounts (i) will not be insured by the FDIC, (ii)will

not be deposits or obligations of CIBC, (iii) will not be endorsed or

guaranteed by CIBC, and (iv) will be subject to risks, including

possible loss of principal invested.