RE: [FW1] Using load balancing object and address translation

Frank,

   If I get you correctly, you want to configure two web server that
 do load balancing between them ? If that is the case I think you need
 to take a look at the Load Balancing contained within the ConnectControl
 Module. At least that is what I understand from the Load Balancing chapter
 of the CCSE manual. This is also explained in the Administrator's Guide
 of 4.1, starting at page 581. Hope this helps.

Met vriendelijke groeten - Bien à vous - Kind regards

Guy ROELANDTS
EMEA GS Internet Expertise Centre - CCSA & CCSE
Compaq Software Engineer - Belgium
E-mail : [email protected]
Tel: +32(02)729.77.44 (options  3 - 3 - 1)
Fax: +32(02)729.77.65

This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information,
and is intended only for the person/entity to whom it was originally
addressed. The content of this message may contain private views and
opinions which do not constitute a formal disclosure or commitment
unless specifically stated. Should you receive this message by mistake
please inform the sender immediately.