Re: [FW1] problem using SSH-- Help please!!!

Am Montag,  3. September 2001 09:28 schrieben Sie:
> Dear all,
>
> I have just installed open-ssh on my solaris Check point firewall.  The
> installation is successful. But when I tried to use SSH to connect to
> another host (100.101.70.90) it prompts me a message (ld.so.1: ssh: fatal:
> libz.so: open failed: No such file or directory Killed )

Check if libz.so is present.
If not You have to install libz.so.
If it is, You have to control /etc/ld.so.conf like this example command it is
shown.

dtl:~ # ldconfig -p|grep libz
        libz.so.1 (libc6) => /lib/libz.so.1
        libz.so (libc6) => /usr/lib/libz.so