RE: [FW1] TCP/UDP ports for Bloomberg News

Joe,

Unless Bloomberg has made you sign a non-disclosure agreement, you can
probably
post these ports, and save people time and hassle with BB Support.
Especially if they
are in the range already mentioned

Mind you, this mailing list is for sharing helpful information of the kind,
so people can
resolve their problems quickly and keep their managers happy, and vice
versa.

My understanding of it anyway...

Cheers.
George