[FW1] SP4 and Linksys Routers

Hi all

We have Checkpoint4.1 - SP4 as our VPN server.
Remote users are using SecureClient SP3.
I upgraded my management station to SP4 ..pushed the
policy ...No problems reported.
I upgraded the firewall module to SP4 .
After doing this ...users who are using Linksys
routers to connect to the VPN are not able to connect
.
They have upgraded the Linksys router firmware to 1.39

but still the same , they are not able to connect .
Firewall logs show users authenticating ..Phase 2
negotiation starts ..but never ends !!
Any suggestions?

Thanks