[FW1] cable ADSL connection to internal network

I have fw4.1 sp4 installed on the gateway at work, I want to establish a
connection from home over my own ISP cable ADSL connection to work, and the
problem is that the IP's received from my ISP upon dialup is dynamic and it's
an RFC 1918 type address which I suspect gets Nat'ed on the ISP's side. My work
fw gateway external IP address is also an RFC 1918 address which gets Nat'ed.
Can you please suggest ways of acomplishing a connection to my work's internal
network, using secureclient and anyother client.  Any ideas would be greatly
appreciated.

--
Get your firstname@lastname email for FREE at http://Nameplanet.com/?su