Re: [FW1] Websense not blocking

This is not necessarily a simple answer. But I'll give you something
to check based on my recent testing of this product and it's use with
FW-1. In my case, I got click happy in setting up the UFP resource
objects and chose both the "blocked" and "not blocked" lists. Instead,
I created two resource objects, one for each of those lists, and built
rules accordingly, and blocking immediately started working. Even
played with the ability to forward blocked sites to another site, so
that every time you tried to go to www.pr0n.com you ended up at
Disney's site. ;-)