Re: [FW1] FW 4.1 SP4 download ?

Just to add a side note, you can no longer download Checkpoint software
from Nokia's site.  You will get redirected to Checkpoints site for
which you will need a valid user name and password in order to download
SP4, the IPSO is the only software download available at Nokia's site.

--
Juan Concepcion
Network Security Engineer