[FW1] client cannot access internal net after upgrading to FW-1 4.1

Client cannot access internal net after upgrading to FW-1 4.1.  Windows NT
sp 6a.

What rule should I put in the rule base to use secureid authentication?

I have secureid enabled on the firewall object,
I have the secureid agent loaded on the firewall and test authentications
work with the ACE server,
 I have a group called secureid users created on the firewall.

the rule I have is:
source:securID@any
destination:inside-network,firewall-object
service:any
action:client authenticate

No matter what I do I can't get to the inside network. I can ping the IP
address of the internal network. But that's about it.