Re: [FW1] TCP/UDP ports for Bloomberg News

I was personally told by their head of infrastructure & Security that they use 5 ports total.
Originally I was given the same range of ports you were by tech support.
The moral: Scream a little and they'll tell you the truth. ;-)  I don't think posting them
publically would be doing anyone a favor however so if you're an admin with BB clients call your ROM at
BB and they'll get the port #'s for you.

HTH,

- Joe

>>> <[email protected]> 08/30/01 05:58PM >>>

Mht,

The port ranges that I know of for Bloomberg are 8194/tcp-8294/tcp and
48129/udp-48192/udp.

Regards,

Ken...