[FW1] Question on Non-transparent user authentication.

Hi all,

Can sumbody tell me how i can expedite "Non-transparent User Authentication"
on my firewall. I've tried the procedure given in the manual. After stopping
the services making the changes in the objects.c file , we tried accessing
the security server on the firewall but the prompt " TRUE HOST" doesn't seem
to pop up. As per the manual the same should happen.

Kindly lemme know if sumbdy has tried the same.

Any advice on the same will be duly solicited.

Rgds...
S.Shivanath
Engineer - Networking
CCNA / CCSA