RE: [FW1] Securemote / Windows 2000

Did you configure the FW-module to encapsulate Securemote connections?

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 6:44 AM
To: Firewall-1 Mailing List
Subject: [FW1] Securemote / Windows 2000

I have installed Securemote build 4185 on Windows 2000
Professional. I am able to create my site properly and
verified that userc.c is correct. However, when I make
a dial-up connection and try to access hosts in the
encryption domain it still sends the requests to my
ISP and not through the VPN.

Can you tell me where to look? I searched the registry
and can only see references between FW1 and the LAN
adapter. Also, when I check the dial-up settings
Securemote is checked as one of the components to be
used. I have tried rebinding and an older version of
Securemote without success. I also verified the IP
configuration and that the LAN adapter address was
released to prevent conflicts.

Larry