From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of
Turin Turambar
Sent: August 29, 2001 11:34 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Metaframe TCP Hangs w/ Secure Client

I know that some messages have been written regarding Metaframe
before, but they don't seem to touch on the exact problem I am having.
 I hope someone out there can help me.

I have Metaframe 1.8 and Firewall-1 4.1 SP4.   When Secure Clients
connect to the Metaframe over the VPN, and a policy is pushed to the
firewall, the ICA connections are dropped.   Not only that, but the
Metaframe server thereafter ceases to accept any TCP connections until
it is rebooted.

If anyone has successfully gotten ICA connections over the VPN to a
Metaframe server working to the point where they survive policy
installs, please let me know your secret!  Thanks!

turambar386