Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 08:12:53 -0500
From: Scott Schindler <[email protected]>
Subject: [FW1] fw internalca create and certify on distributed firewall

I have many firewall and management server combos that hybrid mode ike works
great on, but the one distributed firewall/management server set I am having
problems with. I need to enable the CA for IKE hybrid mode and I stop both
the firewall and management server and run the fw internal CA command on
the
management server as follows:

fw internalca create -dn "c=us, o=companyname"

Creates the CA fine. So then I run the following command on the management
server:

fw internalca certify -o fwhostname "c=us, o=companyname"

It says that it succeeds, but then I start the firewall and management
server and the CA does not show up in the firewall object's CA tab.

I should note that this is 4.1 sp2 and that I am managing 5 firewalls with
this management server with 5 different policies.

Any help is appreciated.