RE: [FW1] No Encryption options on VPN tab

Symon,

   I had this in the past, what the problem was with our config is
 that the Enterprise Management did not include encryption, we had
 a CPMP-ESC-U-V41 instead of a CPMP-ESC-U-DES-V41 license.

Met vriendelijke groeten - Bien à vous - Kind regards

Guy ROELANDTS
EMEA GS Internet Expertise Centre - CCSA & CCSE
Compaq Software Engineer - Belgium
E-mail : [email protected]
Tel: +32(02)729.77.44 (options  3 - 3 - 1)
Fax: +32(02)729.77.65

This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information,
and is intended only for the person/entity to whom it was originally
addressed. The content of this message may contain private views and
opinions which do not constitute a formal disclosure or commitment
unless specifically stated. Should you receive this message by mistake
please inform the sender immediately.