[FW1] Firewall and LDAP support

Any assistance would be appreciated

On one machine I am using an LDAP client (the known checkpoint tool
ldapsearch)
On the second machine I am using Checkpoint firewall with:

In omi.conf, the OMI parameters are as follows:

use_omi ON
OMI_port 18185
include "omi.conf"

omi.conf contains object definitions.

#allow_local_no_auth
#allow_no_auth

The firewall rules are set to accept port 18185

Firewall properties : Use LDAP account management :

But nada - I cannot use ldapsearch remotely (I can use it only from the
same machine)

Could anyone help
Thanks
Benny

Example :

C:\download\Software\ldapsereach>OPSEC_ldapsearch1 -d 99 -h 10.0.50.154
-p 18185
 -b cn=omi objectclass=fw1host objectclass
OPSEC_ldap_open
ldap_init
open_ldap_connection
connect_to_host: 10.0.50.154:18185