From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 8:00 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Encryption Faliure on WIN2K

                                              Placed At :  MAA

Abhijit Varma@SATYAM
08/27/2001 05:30 PM

Hi,

To introduce my self i m working for Satyam which is India's largest private
ISP, this is my first installation of Checkpoint Fw-1 (SP 4) installed on a
Windows 2000 server,the US office has installed (SP-2) and I decided to
subscribed to this mailing list after i have been stuck with this peculiar
problem i have been facing for the past few weeks.

The firewall has been installed and is working fine in but when VPN is initiated
it gives some kind of encryption error, can anyone help me on this its very
urgent.

Rgds
Abhi