[FW1] Access to a server via VPN using a Range of IP addresses as sourc e

I'm trying to grant access to a support rep coming in from the Internet to access one of our servers on our internal LAN but I wasn't sure how to go about doing this using VPN.

I need to add a rule that will allow a VPN user access to one server in my network. That VPN user will be coming in from a range of IP's (this range is a consecutive range but includes approximately 15 addresses). I created a Range for these IP address but when I try to create the new VPN user and restrict access to SOURCE from the above range I only see Workstations and Groups (no Ranges are listed in available sources).

Please advise.