From: Patrick Lotti [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2001 5:40 AM
To: Juppunov, George
Cc: 'Joe Keegan'; [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW1] Filtering HTTP

Hi George,
hi everybody who's dealing with the same problem

I tried the cp solution to block CR, but while it works I have now
another problem. Invalid or incomplete http requests to the firewall
reveal it's type. The answer is simple:
<TITLE>Error</TITLE>
<BODY>
<H1>Error</H1>
FW-1 at firewall_name: Sorry, simple requests (HTTP/0.9) are not supported.
</BODY>

How can I disable this?
I'd like to pass such requests to my web server. Is this possible?

Best Regards,
Patrick Lotti