Re: [FW1] OSPF on a firewall. Good? Bad? What?

Well, so long as the (interior) dynamic routing protocol is solidly blocked
at the router at the edge of your network, *my* opinion is that is doesn't
make too much difference.  I'd be pretty hesitant to run BGP on a firewall
though...

OTOH, setting up the static routes for a typical firewall isn't usually
that much work, and if you're using NAT, you probably need some anyway, so...

-Robert