RE: [FW1] Possible FTP timeouts from MS boxes

Does the client get 425 errors or do you see "reason
bad PORT command" in firewall logs? We have seen this
also and solved it by changing the client to use
passive FTP.

Phoneboy has an article that could be related,
http://www.phoneboy.com/faq/0106.hmtl. This did not
work for us.

Another solution that is discouraged by support for
security reasons is to create $FWDIR/conf/aftpd with
the line "port_spoof=1". We did not test this as
passive worked.

Larry

--- "Maertens Jochen (JMRT)"